Fashion Photography Certification Training Program
WHO is this course dedicated to? Individuals interested in Fashion and looking forward to enhance their portfolio.
WHAT are the key learning features?
- Basic Knowledge of the DSLR and studio Lighting.
- Learn about the Outdoor fashion Photography, Psychological aspects of portrait shoots of inspirational ideas.
- Secure a chance to work with models and shoot your own fashion skills and art images.
HOW is the course planned out?
- Classes will be divided into theory and practical sessions.
- What is fashion and what does it means by fashion shoot
- Shoot preparation: Idea Development, references, Casting, Location scouting, team management, props, styling, and make up. Planning the shoot. How to make your art portraiture fashionable.
- Tools Used in fashion photography (analogue/digital camera’s/special effects). Simple couple of creative tricks you can use during the shoot.
- Direction- How to work with models on a creative fashion shoot.
- Importance of the selection process. Analyze building a portfolio.
- How to start working as a fashion photographer
You will explore various lighting techniques and receive equipment advice for the best fashion shoots.
You will make use of lights in a professional photo studio environment and will have a chance to practice lighting techniques.
- Creativity and inspiration will be received in abundance.
- The class size is small allowing for individual attention, it allows you to absorb what is learnt, practiced and get feedback.
- There is a balance between classroom lecturing, interactive discussion, critique and practical application of the concepts learned.
Mr. Yatish Jain
YKR Studios (Professional Photographer)
Duration: 12 hours session
Service Tax: 14.5% extra
Venue: GroomX Academy
Days of the session (Any day between):
Monday – Sunday
Time of the session (Anytime between) :
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Per session minimum of : 4 hour