- Establishing a clear purpose
- Using successful information gathering techniques
- Choosing the best route through your material
- Identifying the key points
- Creating strong openings and closings
- Knowing the pros and cons of different visual aids
- Making it big, bold and brilliant
Phase 02: The Presenter:
- Carrying out the ‘essential checks’
- Presenting the ‘right’ image
- Using your words, tone and body language
- Working with the qualities of your voice
- Acknowledging and overcoming nerves
- Using relaxation techniques
- Using mannerisms and gestures to enhance impact
Phase 03: The Audience:
- Knowing your audience to develop presentations that appeal
- Building rapport
- Getting and keeping them on your side
- Working with questions
- Handling difficult people
- Understanding group dynamics
- Example presentation by participant on a real work presentation topic, to
- Include visual aids, typically 15-20 minutes.
- Feedback and assessment of strong points and areas for development.
- Agreement of areas to work on.
- Preparation for a second delivery.
- Second delivery of presentation with feedback as to progress.
- Agreement of areas still requiring development.
- Input on the presentation / delivery, to include: voice work, body language, audience targeting/ tailoring, message packaging and delivery, visual aids;
- During this session the participant is encouraged to practice and apply these to their presentation.
- Question technique, planning and structure, introduction and closing techniques, notes and visual aid layout can all be covered as part of the overall feedback and coaching process.
GroomX – Get a Makeover done both Physically and Mentally
Providing you the best of Softskills Training in Bangalore
Providing you the best of Leadership Training in Bangalore
Providing you the best of Communication Skills Training in Bangalore
Providing you the best of Presentation Skills Training
Best in class Personal Grooming Training in Bangalore