Groomx Corporate Training
Every company incurs two types of costs –visible and invisible.
By imparting soft skills training, we help companies to control invisible costs.
Personal Branding for Careers Success:
- What is Personality
- Determinants of Personality
- Know your Personality
- Positive Thinking
- How to Build Positive Self-esteem
- SWOT analysis
- How to handle Adversities
Be a Time Manager:
- Characteristics of Time
- Pareto Principle
- Have you done Job Analysis of your Job?
- What are Time Wasters?
- What is Procrastination?
- Time Management Tools
- Personal Goal Setting & Delegation
- Theory of Time Management
- Day-to-day Time Management Techniques
- What is Stress? Optimum Stress level
- Your Personality & Stress
- Symptoms of Stress
- Identifying likely Stressors
- Five ways of Dealing with Stress
- Anger – combat with the enemy within
Connectivity and Interactivity:
- What is Communication? The Process of Communication
- When Communication should happen? Formula of Communication
- Communication & Perception
- Barriers in Communication
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Telephone Techniques
- Business Writing Skills
- Assessing your Ability to Deal with People
- Group Interactive Skills – Initiating Skills, Supporting Skills, Clarifying Skills
- Your Interaction – making requests,refusing requests, giving advice,disagreeing, interrupting, bridging etc
- The difficult Personality types
Team Building :
- Self-perception Inventory of the Team Members
- Group v/s Teams
- Attitude required to build Team
- 12 C’s of the Team
- Types of Dysfunction in a Team &
- Five Dysfunctions of the Team
- What is Leadership?
- Leaders v/s Followers
- Managers v/s Leaders
- Test your Leadership Potential
- Your Personality – Conduit of Leadership
- Team Leadership
- Getting Organised
- Problem solving
- Leadership & Conflict Resolution
- Assertiveness and Leadership
- Creation of Intangible Assets
- Fundamentals of Supervision
- Your Attitude and Productivity of your Staff
- How to Demonstrate Authority
- How to Delegate
- How to Coach / Counsel
- How to deal with Special problems
Effective Employee Engagement :
- Transition from engagement to disengagement
- What is Conflict?
- Critical Features of Conflict Management
- Types of Conflict
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Conflict and Organisational Culture
Anger Management :
- Anger – the enemy within, its ill-effects on the body
- Sources of the anger
- Anger management strategies
- Other techniques to manage the anger
- A brief about Recruitment Process
- Interview – its significance in the recruitment process
- Some Dos and Don’ts while conducting interview
- Some Standard Questions and their expected answers
- What is Behavioural Interviewing? How is it different from Traditional interviewing?
- What is STAR Technique?
- Some competency based questions and their expected answers.
- How to take and give feedback?
- How to conduct Performance Appraisal?
- Building Organisational Culture
- Emotional Awareness
- How to find Creative and Innovative Solutions
- How to be a Motivator
- Decision Making
How to share your Wisdom?
- What makes a good Mentor?
- What Mentors do?
- Manager v/s Mentor
- Adapting & Managing a Change
- Dimensions of Mentoring
- Mentoring Process
- Productive Confrontation
- What is your Behavioural Profile?
- Different types of Behaviours
- What are Assertion Skills
- What are the Barriers in Assertive Behaviour
- What are different Basic Assertion Techniques
- Assertion Techniques in Responding and Initiating
- The concept of Negotiation
- The Phases and Skills of Negotiation
- How to Respond Resistance from others
- Using DISC to understand Negotiating Styles
- Responding to Unfair Tactics
- Practice Negotiations
Effective Selling Skills:
- What is Sale? Primary skills of Salespersons
- Preparation of Sales Plan, Why people buy?
- Preparing for the Sales Interview, Grooming Skills
- Structuring the Sales Call
- Setting Agenda – Questioning Skills
- Setting Agenda – Listening Skills
- Identifying Needs – Buying Behaviour
- Presenting the Solution & Effective Closures