- The roles and responsibilities of a wedding and event planner.
- Skills required to be a successful wedding planners.
- Creating a supplier reference file.
- Compiling a guest list and keeping track of responses.
- The origin of common wedding customs.
- wedding traditions from around the world.
- The wedding ceremony in different religious traditions.
- Special types of wedding ceremonies.
- Evaluating your strength and weakness.
- Creating a wedding budget, ways that couples and their families may divide the costs of a wedding.
- Items to include in vendor contracts.
- Different types and styles of wedding gowns.
- Wedding attire for the groom, wedding party, and parents of the bride and groom.
- Planning and organizing a wedding reception.
- Wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, and other wedding-related parties.
- Choosing and contracting with a caterer.
- Ordering and serving a wedding cake.
- Choosing and contracting with musicians and DJs.
- Choosing and contracting with a qualified florist.
- Factors to consider when making floral decisions for a wedding.
- Choosing and contracting with photographers and videographers.
- Budgeting for the honeymoon.
- Contracting for special transportation service.
- Working with clients who have difficult family situations.
- Helping clients cope with wedding stress.
- Planning a wedding that will perfectly fit the personal style of your client.
- Legal requirements for your own business.
- Keeping well-organized financial records.
- Developing a business plan.
- Using creative marketing strategies to promote your business.
- Applying wedding etiquette to real-life situations.
- Handling difficult clients.
- Dealing with complicated situations.
- Planning pre-wedding events other parties.
- Using social sites to promote your business.
- Researching employers in your area who hire wedding and event planners.
- Evaluating vendor contracts.
- Creating a plan for hiring and managing day of assistants.
- Managing the details of a destination wedding.
- Coordinating the logistical deals of a wedding.
- Creating an “inspiration point” and color scheme for a wedding.
- Coordinating wedding accessories with the wedding design scheme.
- Combining different styles in interesting ways.
- Working with the interior design of reception and ceremony locations.
- Identifying a target audience for your business.
GroomX – Get a Makeover done both Physically and Mentally
Providing you the best of Softskills Training in Bangalore
Providing you the best of Leadership Training in Bangalore
Providing you the best of Communication Skills Training in Bangalore
Providing you the best of Presentation Skills Training
Best in class Personal Grooming Training in Bangalore