Fashion Photography Certification Training Program
Who is this course dedicated to?
Basic Knowledge of the DSLR and studio Lighting.Learn about the Outdoor fashion Photography, Psychological aspects of portrait shoots of inspirational ideas.
Secure a chance to work with models and shoot your own fashion skills and art images.
How is the course planned out?
Classes will be divided into theory and practical sessions.
- What is fashion and what does it means by fashion shoot
- Shoot preparation: Idea Development, references, Casting, Location scouting, team management, props, styling, and make up. Planning the shoot. How to make your art portraiture fashionable.
- Tools Used in fashion photography (analogue/digital camera’s/special effects). Simple couple of creative tricks you can use during the shoot.
- Direction- How to work with models on a creative fashion shoot.
- Importance of the selection process. Analyze building a portfolio.
- How to start working as a fashion photographer
You will explore various lighting techniques and receive equipment advice for the best fashion shoots.
You will make use of lights in a professional photo studio environment and will have a chance to practice lighting techniques.
- Creativity and inspiration will be received in abundance.
- The class size is small allowing for individual attention, it allows you to absorb what is learnt, practiced and get feedback.
- There is a balance between classroom lecturing, interactive discussion, critique and practical application of the concepts learned.
Mr. Yatish Jain
YKR Studios (Professional Photographer)
Duration: 12 hours session
Service Tax: 14.5% extra
Venue: GroomX Academy
Days of the session (Any day between):
Monday – Sunday
Time of the session (Anytime between) :
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Per session minimum of : 4 hour